Monday, March 12, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

Its been far too long since my last post... I'll try to recap as much as possible!

We went on a trip to Las Vegas with some amazing friends. We planned the trip last minute and were able to get some great deals along the way. Brittany and I were on the lookout for groupons and were able to get a reasonably priced bus trip to Hoover Dam and tickets to see the Bodies Exhibit at the Luxour. We ate at some amazing restaurants, tried all types of foods, and met up with a friend who now lives in Vegas.

The weather was 65 and sunny, warm enough to wear flip flops and enjoy it! We did a lot of walking and explored the entire strip. We bought a bus pass that took us back and forth on the strip, we sure saw some interesting sights! My favorite evening included dinner at one of the largest buffets in Vegas at Treasure Island. I ate more than I should have and barely left room for dessert! After dinner we went to Cirqu du Soliel! It was AMAZING!!! We saw the performance called Mystere. It was better than I could have imagined. A full 1 1/2 hours of amazing routines and performances. I could have watched it over and over again!

Another highlight of the trip was to spend so much time with my friend Brittany. We lived together in college and currently live in different states. It was great to spend quality tome together and explore an unfamiliar territory with her.

I'm sure I have more stories about the trip, but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...right!?

 
Zack, Kaitlyn, Matt & Brittany dressed up for Cirque du Soleil! 

 
Brittany & I exploring Hoover Dam

 
We loved the M&M's store! Four floors of goodness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment