Monday, February 20, 2012

Not Just Valentines...

February 14. To us, its not just a hallmark made holiday, its our anniversary. Zack asked me to be his girl friend on 2.14.07. Making this valentines our 5 year anniversary- CRAZY!

Its so weird to think that 5 years ago we had our first date. Who would have thought it would have turned into all this!?!? I am so blessed to have Zack in my life.

We always try to do something cute for each other, even with out talking about it. I made Zack a card with a saying from out favorite show. Here's a picture, its from How I Met Your Mother. We've watched every episode together.


To go along with his card, I got him his favorite candy and what I thought was a storm trooper. (Apparently, I bought a legend trooper. I didn't know there was a difference. Oops :) ) 


Zack's gift to me was amazing. I woke up to a dozen roses, m&m's, and a sweet card. 

 
 After work & class we were able to do a late dinner out at Olive Garden. Which so happens to be the same place we had our first date. We may be a tad cheesy but I love it. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment