Monday, February 6, 2012

OCD

Its been another fun week at the zoo :) When in reality I mean out home. Having three pets roaming the house can be a bit much at times! But it makes for some great stories to share!

The other morning I woke up and headed for the bathroom. I found Zack's tooth bush in the hallway and was really confused. I then went to the bathroom and realized that all the toothbrushes in the holder had fallen out into the sink. (Why we have four tooth brushes when two people live here, I'm not quite sure) I picked up my tooth brush added tooth paste. After closer examination I realize that a certain cat or two had decided to chow down on our tooth brushes. Of course I had already brushed my teeth with my chewed up tooth brush before I realized it. Look closely, you can see the gnaw marks!

Our cats are usually very enjoyable to be around. Here's a picture of Omar and Sandy cuddling. They don't often have a chance to sleep on the ground these days, unless Charlie is in his kennel. Aren't they cute?! 
We took Charlie for a ride to visit Zack's parents. He did very well in the car. I was pleasantly surprised. Even at the in-laws he behaved well, not even an accident in the house. His potty training has been improving. I think he's starting to understand the process. The chewing on the other hand has started to get worse. He hasn't ruined anything quite yet- just leaving really distinct marks on the items he gets a hold of.

No comments:

Post a Comment